The goal of the conference – to bring Women from all walks of life together to share their passions, ideas, struggles and successes
Vendors will be onsite offering a variety of temptations. Additionally, many non-profit sector organizations and vendors supporting women and families will be onsite.
WOMAN OF VISION AWARD
Dr. Connie Mariano, The White House Doctor
• Renie Cavallari Aspire… To Lead. It’s time for a Leadership Revolution!
• Debbie Frett Women Veterans – Joining Forces Mentoring Plus Program
• Laurie D. Battaglia What’s Holding you Back?
• Roselyn O’Connell Iraq to Swaziland: The Secrets of Sisterhood
• Neal Lester, PhD Are we losing our humanity? If so, how do we get it back?
• Dr. Connie Mariano Advance your Career, Relationships, & Personal Growth
• Viviana Jacques Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
• Carol Johnston, BS,MS,PhD Never Say Diet
Lunch Break & Vendors Available
• Gerry Hills Civic Engagement, Community Service & your Career
• Mallary Tytel, PhD, M.B.A Adaptive Action: Enhancing our Ability to Influence
• Sandy Jones McClintic, MSW, LCSW Working with People Who Drive Us Crazy
• Katie Resendiz/Starbright Foundation Human and Sex Trafficking – Arizona, It’s in your backyard
• Mike Hayashi A Woman’s Place is in Control
• Karina Bland My so called mid-life crisis
• Giselle Aguiar Learn how to properly use Social Media
• Ellie Perez and Ezequiel Hernandez Our Broken Immigration System & How to Fix It
CLOSING & PRIZES
AZ Women's Conference 2014 - March 1, 2014 | Scottsdale Community College Campus | Copyright © 2012-2013