The AZ Women’s Conference was a dream that came true. There were no conferences that had such varied topics and that were open to all women. Working with an energized group of women with like-minded values we formed a committee and started the 1st AZ Women’s Conference. The purpose of the conference is to bring all women together to share their passions, ideas, struggles, and successes.
Being able to keep the cost extremely low, thanks to the generosity of many sponsors, the women’s conference was born. We have grown over the years and added things as we have moved forward. We are on our third year of recognizing a Woman of Vision, we have wonderful entertainment to open the conference, workshops with professionals from around the valley, and some even come in out of state, who will Inform and Inspire you. We hope all of this will Ignite you to go out into your world and make it a better place for yourself, your family and your community. All done with volunteers who care about making this conference successful and open to everyone. We hope you will join us for our 5th Anniversary and make it even better.
~Carol Comito, Founder & Chair
The goal of the conference – to bring Women from all walks of life together to share their passions, ideas, struggles and successes
Explore, learn and shop with our vendors who will be onsite offering a variety of temptations. Additionally, many non-profit sector organizations supporting women and families will be onsite.
Renie Cavallari is founder, CEO and Chief Instigator of Aspire and an award-winning international marketing and leadership expert. Her inimitable grasp of business and its challenges, along with her proven, innovative solutions set Renie apart as a captivating speaker, author, leader, coach, and strategist who has driven measurable results for businesses around the world for over 30 years.
In 2007, Renie founded Wings to Fly, a national non-profit organization that promotes life and leadership skills in young women.
She is the author of Aspire to Lead, the second book in the Aspire…series, available now. It is an in-depth look at the leadership principles and strategies that have grown revenues, profitability, and customer retention for some of the world’s most respected leaders.
TrainingIndustry.com has named Renie as one of the Top 20 Most Influential Training Professionals, and Aspire again won a Stevie Award in the “Most Innovative Company” category last year.
She is a member of the International Society of Hospitality Consultants (ISHC) and is a member of the prestigious National Speakers Association.
WOMAN OF VISION AWARD Download Nomination Form Soon
• Gloria Feldt Leadership Power Tools
• Bradley Snyder & Nicole Stanton Anti-Bullying
• Catherine Scrivano Women Managing their Finances
• Donna Bartos Domestic Violence Prevention
• Dr. Carolyn Warner Women & Politics
• Gerry Hills Myths and Facts about Gun Violence and Gun Safety
• Sara Presler SHE Counts!® & YOU Count, too!
• Lisa Young, SCC Social Media
Lunch Break & Vendors Available
• Ashley Trueman Human Rights | Genital Mutilation
• Mike Hayashi Self Defense
• Nancy Sanders Launch your Business SBDC
• Scena Webb Female Veterans
• Mallary Tytel & Laurie Battaglia Leadership Development for Women
• Lilia Alvarez Update on Immigration Issues in Arizona
• Lori Regnier Sex Trafficking
• Kay A. Strawder, JD, MSW Women’s Mental Health: What It Means to You
CLOSING & PRIZES