The goal of the conference – to bring Women from all walks of life together to share their passions, ideas, struggles and successes
Vendors will be onsite offering a variety of temptations. Additionally, many non-profit sector organizations and vendors supporting women and families will be onsite.
Gloria Feldt is co-founder and president of Take The Lead, the new women’s leadership movement to prepare, develop, inspire and propel women to take their fair and equal share of leadership positions across all sectors by 2025. The bestselling author of No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, Gloria is an acclaimed expert on women, power and authentic leadership, and an inspiring keynote speaker, who motivates with heart and humor and delivers practical “Power Tools” for life and leadership.
WOMAN OF VISION AWARD Download Nomination Form
• Gloria Feldt Leadership Power Tools
• Bradley Snyder & Nicole Stanton Anti-Bullying
• Catherine Scrivano Women Managing their Finances
• Donna Bartos Domestic Violence Prevention
• Dr. Carolyn Warner Women & Politics
• Gerry Hills Myths and Facts about Gun Violence and Gun Safety
• Sara Presler SHE Counts!® & YOU Count, too!
• Lisa Young, SCC Social Media
Lunch Break & Vendors Available
• Ashley Trueman Human Rights | Genital Mutilation
• Mike Hayashi Self Defense
• Nancy Sanders Launch your Business SBDC
• Scena Webb Female Veterans
• Mallary Tytel & Laurie Battaglia Leadership Development for Women
• Lilia Alvarez Update on Immigration Issues in Arizona
• Lori Regnier Sex Trafficking
• Kay A. Strawder, JD, MSW Women’s Mental Health: What It Means to You
CLOSING & PRIZES