The goal of the conference – to bring Women from all walks of life together to share their passions, ideas, struggles and successes
Inform – choose from dozens of speakers and workshops
Inspire – meet and network with Inspirational women
Ignite! – hear how others are making a difference
Vendors will be onsite offering a variety of temptations. Additionally, many non-profit sector organizations and vendors supporting women and families will be onsite.
Featured Speaker: Dr. Connie Mariano
In 1992, DR. CONNIE MARIANO became the first military woman in American history to be appointed White House doctor. The founder of the Center for Executive Medicine, a medical concierge practice providing presidential-quality medical care to CEOs and their families, she now lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Arizona Women’s Conference Agenda
Agenda1 March 2014
Performing Arts Center
WOMAN OF VISION AWARD
Dr. Connie Mariano, The White House Doctor
• Renie CavallariAspire… To Lead. It’s time for a Leadership Revolution!
• Debbie FrettWomen Veterans – Joining Forces Mentoring Plus Program
• Laurie D. BattagliaWhat’s Holding you Back?
• Roselyn O’ConnellIraq to Swaziland: The Secrets of Sisterhood
• Neal Lester, PhDAre we losing our humanity? If so, how do we get it back?
• Dr. Connie MarianoAdvance your Career, Relationships, & Personal Growth
• Viviana JacquesProtect Yourself from Identity Theft
• Carol Johnston, BS,MS,PhD Never Say Diet
Lunch Break & Vendors Available
• Gerry HillsCivic Engagement, Community Service & your Career
• Mallary Tytel, PhD, M.B.AAdaptive Action: Enhancing our Ability to Influence
• Sandy Jones McClintic, MSW, LCSWWorking with People Who Drive Us Crazy
• Katie Resendiz/Starbright FoundationHuman and Sex Trafficking – Arizona, It’s in your backyard
• Mike HayashiA Woman’s Place is in Control
• Karina BlandMy so called mid-life crisis
• Giselle AguiarLearn how to properly use Social Media
• Ellie Perez and Ezequiel HernandezOur Broken Immigration System & How to Fix It
CLOSING & PRIZES
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please download the sponsor form from the top blue menu bar, or use the form on our contact page to email us for more information.
The 3rd Annual AZ Women’s Conference was a success because of you!
Thank you to all of our sponsors, speakers, vendors, volunteers and the amazing team of women who make this conference happen.
This is our 3rd time around and everyone really enjoyed the day. Our speakers out did themselves, and the attendees said they were …”amazing, exciting, informative, and spectacular”, to mention a few descriptive words.
We hope those of you who came will come back again next year and for those of you who couldn't make it don’t miss our 4th conference, each year gets better.
Please visit our website over the next months for the date of next year’s conference.
Thanks for being a part of the day to Celebrate Women!